The Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology Courses are all Accredited and offered in our beautiful, healing studio here at Live Balance Grow in Mornington, Victoria.
There are six fully accredited courses from beginners to advanced learning. If you are looking to add to your skill set as a current Practitioner, learn for fun or family and friends or if you are working towards becoming a Registered Kinesiologist these courses are a great option!
Click on the links below to explore the detail of each course, course fees, course dates and requirements.
- Kineasy Introductory Course : https://livebalancegrow.com/kineasy-intro-course/
- Mastery of the 5 Elements Core Essence & Character : https://livebalancegrow.com/mastery-of-5-elemebts-core-essence-character/
- Meridians Rivers of Chi : https://livebalancegrow.com/meridian-rivers-of-chi/
- Chakra Healing Kinesiology : https://livebalancegrow.com/chakra-healing-kinesiology/
- Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology : https://livebalancegrow.com/transpersonal-chakra-kinesiology/
- Aura Balancing Kinesiology : https://livebalancegrow.com/aura-balancing-kinesiology/
How to enrol & secure your place
Click on the button below to enrol and secure your place in the Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology Courses.
You will receive a confirmation email of your purchase and your place will be secured in the course you have chosen. You will also receive an email regarding your Kinesiology Course and details for the workshop date, time, what to bring etc!.
- A non refundable administration deposit of $200 is required to secure your place in the EM Kinesiology Course you have chosen. This is included in the overall fee.
- Full payment of fees for the Courses are due 14 days prior to the course start date. If you have paid in full this does not apply.
- Pay via EFT, credit card or click on the button above to purchase courses.
- Payment plans are available for all of the courses – please contact me to discuss the plan and set up options.
Cancellation Policy EMK Courses
All cancellations and request for refunds must be made in writing. The deposit is non-refundable, unless Trainer cancels. In the event of a cancellation a refund is given on balance of payment as follows: More than 14 days cancellation notice, full refund less $200 deposit/administration fee; 7-14 days cancellation notice, 50% refund less $200 deposit/administration fee; Less than 7 days’ notice, no refund and no transfer to the next time this course runs or to any other course regardless of circumstance. Every effort is made to ensure courses are run as per scheduled dates, Live Balance Grow Kinesiology reserves the right to cancel any course due to insufficient enrolments (ie. less than four students). In the event of a course being cancelled, course fees will be refunded or transferred to a future course date. Thank you.