My name is Rebecca and my passion for Energy Healing and Kinesiology started 20 years ago when I was working as a Real Estate Agent in the inner suburbs of Melbourne. I began to look for alternatives to coping with a very busy career and lifestyle. I discovered Kinesiology and after just one session I felt as if years of stress and anxiety were peeled away. I was intrigued by the Kinesiologists ability to pin point issues that were causing the imbalance in my body and my life. The sessions were life changing to me and resonated with me on so many levels. I went to on to study Kinesiology and the many different streams it offers and then set up my own business 10 years ago in Mornington, Vic.
I am a full time mum of three young children and balance family life with my Kinesiology Practice here in Mornington. I am an animal lover and have a beautiful black German Shepherd that I adore, she keeps me grounded and was a regular visitor to my clients when I used to work from home. I love nature and in my spare time my family and I head to the surf coast camping, hiking and getting in touch with nature. We regularly venture into the Australian Outback in our camp trailer to places far and wide. It is here in nature that I get my inspiration, collect interesting crystals, artefacts and natures treasures to bring back to my healing space. I love working with crystals and their uniqueness – my space is filled with pieces I have collected often in their raw form!
I love working with essential oils and crystals and during the years I have put together my own range of Vibrational Mists that work in conjunction with your energy and their purpose is to assist you on your healing journey. I have a passion for collecting unique crystals in their natural state and always on the look out for natures gifts be it a beautiful feather, leaf or stone for my collection in my healing space. I am a Registered Reiki Master and Practitioner and bring this gentle healing energy and way of life into my healing space to compliment my Kinesiology.
- Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology Instructor/Trainer – 2019 – Current
- Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology Registered Practitioner – 2020 – Current
- Diploma of Kinesiology – College of Vibrational Healing 2014
- Cert IV ICPKP International College of Kinesiology Practitioners 2013
- Reiki Master & Certified Practitioner – 2011- Current
- Member Reiki Australia
- Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology BTBK 2019
- Kinergetics Kinesiology Practitioner Levels 1-6 2014
- Sound Healing Training – Tibetan Singing Bowls Level 1&2
- Intergrated Healing Kinesiology Levels 1-4 & Advanced Modules 2017
- Touch for Health 2014
- Reset Kinergetics 2017
- Current Member – AIK – Australian Institute of Kinesiology
- Insurance – Fenton Green – Current
- Level 2 First Aid – Current
- ABN – 373 6259 231 7