Chakra is Sanskrit word meaning wheel and is used to refer to the seven energy centres in our body. Chakra Healing Kinesiology dives deep into these beautiful energy centres where you will learn and understand the basic functions, energies and purpose of each of the 7 major chakras – Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye and Crown.
Chakras influence and effect your mind, body and spirit and can have a profound effect on many areas of your life. These centres hold the keys to health, happiness, and success, and can assist you with anything from feeling safe and secure, to accessing Divine guidance and unconditional love, and even manifesting your vision or connecting to your life path!
Discover how to access the Chakra system within a Kinesiology framework and how to balance them using powerful natural remedies. This exciting course really starts to dive into the power of Kinesiology and the transformational process of energy work!
- The location, colour, element, identity, primary issue, purpose, rights, shadow, sense, body, development, sound, astrology, archetypes and planets of the 7 major chakras – Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye & Crown
- What areas each chakra governs in the physical body including the endocrine gland
- Type of chakra energy imbalance – over-active or under-active
- Connected Minor Chakras, their meaning, and how to test for imbalance
- The qualities and life issues of each chakra
- Emotional indications of a balanced and imbalanced chakra
- How to identify when a chakra is out of balance through muscle reflex testing and why the chakra is imbalanced.
- How to age recess and tap into the area of involvement
- Detailed chakra healing remedy information and practical application for the following natural healing remedies:
o Chakra Balancing Sprays & Oils
o Essential oils
o Acupressure points
o Colour Therapy
o Activities/Spiritual Practices
o Sound (singing bowls, tingsha’s, tuning forks, etc.)
o Flower Essences
o Aura-Soma colour infused oil
o Shamanic Healing Tools
o Oracle/Healing Cards
o Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
o Energy healing
o Nature’s Healing Chi
o Plus more…
- Full step by step balancing procedure for Chakra Healing Kinesiology including an easy to follow session template to use on clients or yourself & full colour 110 page manual to refer to.
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Lots of practice time on massage tables with other workshop participants using the full Chakra Healing Kinesiology balance protocol to master the process and practice using all the different remedies to assist others healing as well as obtain beautiful healings yourself.
Course Pre-requisite: Kineasy Intro Course or equivalent. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.
Accreditation & Assessment
16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)hours:
16 hours attendance / 31 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies and an online written multiple choice and short answer assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.