Meridians Rivers of Chi follows on from the pre requisite Mastery of the 5 Elements Core Essence & Character where you discovered the basics and understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Meridians offers a fascinating x4 day course to cover everything you need to know about the bodies very intricate emotional and physical channels called meridians and acupressure points!
This incredible course provides a deep knowledge of meridians, including their function and relationship with the organs, emotional attributes, physical relevance and metaphors to relate to your body and life.
During the Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology course you will be working cohesively on achieving deep resonating goals and intentions to align the body to being its greatest self. Muscle testing is used to tap into the subconscious mind to determine which meridians/organs are imbalanced. Awareness of the emotional connection to the meridians is discovered and an imperative part of the journey. Plus you will be using beautiful natural healing remedies and powerful acupressure points to assists clearing blockages allowing your body the opportunity to naturally thrive and heal itself.
A clear, detailed, comprehensive and easy to use step-by-step 160+ page manual accompanies the Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology course. This is a powerful course and opens your perspective to be always listening to your body and learning the lessons it is speaking to you with. This course strongly builds an appreciation and understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine and the body’s amazing and intricate meridian energy system and chi life force.
- Locations of the 14 meridian lines in the body – Central, Governing, Stomach, Spleen, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Gall Bladder, Liver, Lung, Large Intestine.
- Related organs, organ energy, element, peak hours of day, paired organ, colour, physical branches, attributes and the function of each meridian in detail
- Emotional and Physical indications of an imbalanced and balanced meridian
- How to test and identify when a meridian is out of balance using muscle reflex testing and alarm points
- Detailed meridian remedy information and practical application for: Meridian lines; Acupressure points; Essential Oils; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Activities/Spiritual Practices; Shamanic Healing Tools; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Nature’s Healing Chi; Moxibustion; Elephant Warmer and Tiger Warmer; Plus more!
- Acupressure points are taught in meaningful, practical ways. Yuan Source Points, Luo Connecting Points, Jing Well Points, Accumulation Points, Association Points, Tonification Points, Sedation Points, Influential Points and Master Points are all thoroughly presented with effective strategies to use during treatments to provide deep healing and transformation.
- The language and beauty of the ‘Eight Extraordinary Meridians’. These meridians are a healing system within themselves which support the other 12 meridians giving a sense of freedom. These points are very precious, marvellous, extraordinary and amazing to work with.
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Full step by step balancing procedure for Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology including an easy to follow template session sheet.
- Practical application of the full Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
Pre-requisite: Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character course or equivalent. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.
Accreditation & Assessment
32 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 47 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)hours:
32 hours attendance / 47 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 42 hours
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 42 hours Category “B”
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 20 hours after completion of class hours. Once competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 47 hours.