Aura Balancing Kinesiology is the final course in the Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology Series. This is an action packed course of a full 2 days that provide you with a complete knowledge of the 7 aura layers – Etheric Body, Emotional Body, Mental Body, Astral Body, Etheric Template, Celestial Body and Ketheric Template.
You will learn all about each auras location, aura span, colour, appearance, related chakra, expression and statement of consciousness, purpose, connection, type of energy, element, attributes, qualities and emotions and how our auras effect everything in our life. You will also learn what energies are effecting your Aura and how to protect and cleanse your Auric field and balance the layers using aura-soma colour infused oils, crystals, crystal gridding, colour, essential oils, affirmations, sound, flower essences, oracle healing cards, runes, spirit message, palo santo, sage smudging, incense, orgonite, water infusion/cleanse, sacred geometry, figure 8 energy, spiral energy, nature’s healing chi, EMF’s, Feng Shui, activities/spiritual practices and so much more.
This course will give you a deep insight into how the energy and light surrounding your physical being relates to your health, relationships and life experiences. Learn practical easy to use tools and techniques to understand and integrate all the energies of the Auras through the use of beautiful healing remedies and spiritual cleansing tools so your aura is clear, strong and healthy.
- The location, aura span, aura testing position, colour and described as, aura appearance, related chakra, expression of consciousness, statement of consciousness, purpose, connection, yin or yang, prominent aura development ages, element, sound and attributes of the 7 Aura layers – Etheric Body, Emotional Body, Mental Body, Astral Body, Etheric Template, Celestial Body, Ketheric Template.
- A clear, detailed, comprehensive and easy to use step-by-step 140 page colour manual accompanies this course.
- The qualities and emotions of each aura
- Emotional indications of a balanced and imbalanced aura
- Willingness, Connection Points, Universe Connection, Negative Energy Fields, Negative Attachments, Entities, Surrogacy and Goal Setting.
- How to test for an Aura Colour and what these colours mean.
- Aura Shapes & Symbols – animal totems, black ring, black shield, black spots, cracks, jagged lines, lightning bolts, orbs, pulsing waves, sacred symbols, silver sparkles, spirit guides, spongy holes.
- What auras are and how to identify when an aura is out of balance through muscle reflex testing and why the aura is imbalanced including specific wording to enable awareness for the client plus using age recessing and area of involvement.
- Detailed Aura Balancing Kinesiology remedy information and practical application for the following natural healing remedies:
o Aura-soma colour infused oils
o Aura specific crystal remedies
o Crystal gridding
o Essential oils
o Chakra/Element Balancing Spray / Oil
o Flower Essence
o Oracle/Healing Cards
o Spirit Message
o Shamanic Healing Tools
o Palo Santo
o Sage Smudging
o Water infusion/cleanse
o Sacred Geometry
o Figure 8 Energy
o Spiral Energy
o Natures Healing Chi
o Electromagnetic Fields (EMF’s)
o Feng Shui
o Activities / Spiritual Practices
o Energy Healing
- Full step by step balancing procedure for Aura Balancing Kinesiology including an easy to follow session template to use on clients or yourself.
- Lots of practice time on massage tables with other workshop participants using the full Aura Balancing Kinesiology balance protocol to master the process and practice using all the different remedies to assist others healing as well as obtain beautiful healings yourself.
Pre-requisite: Chakra Healing Kinesiology course or equivalent or qualified Kinesiologist with working knowledge and understanding of clearing the seven major chakras.
Accreditation & Assessment
16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)hours:
16 hours attendance / 31 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies and an online written multiple choice and short answer assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.
Chakra Healing Kinesiology course or equivalent or qualified Kinesiologist with working knowledge and understanding of clearing the seven major chakras.