Kineasy Intro Course
Kineasy Intro Course x2 days February 25-26th 2023
The Kineasy Intro Course is the pre requisite to the series of Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology Courses. It is unique and conducted in a hands-on practical and intimate environment with a simple and easy to understand kinesiology setup and muscle reflex testing process for beginners.
By the end of this course you will be thrilled that you are able to confidently, comfortably and accurately muscle test on another person while enjoying the process and understand the beauty and science of kinesiology. You will also facilitate your first mini kinesiology balance with lots of fun natural healing remedies such as crystals, essential oils, flower essences, sound and colour.
- What is Kinesiology and muscle monitoring?
- What Kinesiology may assist you with and the benefits of Kinesiology
- Accurate indicator muscle monitoring – standing & lying (ie. how to muscle test!)
- Circuit locating and challenging
- Neuro-lymphatic reflex points
- Neuro-vascular reflex points
- Muscle monitoring pre-checks (Hydration, Central Meridian Energy, Brain Switching Points, Body Polarity, Ionisation, Thymus Energy)
- Inhibited (over-facilitated) muscles, plus how to correct these
- Indicator change of an indicator muscle
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- How to turn physical symptoms and emotional stressors into setting an empowering goal or intention and how to use a context in a balance
- Circuit retaining mode and jaw stacking for holding depth in a balance
- Emotional stress release (ESR)
- Willingness statements
- Connection Points – Spirit / Body (Heart) / Mind / Earth
- Age recession to age of cause or age of best understanding
- Muscle reflex testing for involvement of self, others, circumstance, spirit
- What Finger Modes are and how to use the most common basic finger modes including more, priority, time, suppression, plus all correction remedy finger modes
- All about and how to use natural healing remedies in kinesiology balances including essential oils, crystals, colour, affirmations, sound, flower essences, emotional stress release, oracle healing cards and so much more.
- Kinesiology self testing with “yes” or “no” answers and how to use a pendulum for self-testing
- Full setup balancing protocol including a step-by-step easy to follow template to use on clients
- Plenty of practice time on massage tables to feel comfortable and confident attending other advanced kinesiology courses.
Accreditation & Assessment Information
- 16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
- 11 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 27 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)hours:
- 16 hours attendance / 27 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
- Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 20 hours Category “A”
- Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 20 hours
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Three case studies and an online written multiple choice and short answer assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 23 hours.
Course Pre-requisite: None – Anyone can attend!