About….Soulful Sister Circles
Soul circles and women’s circles or gatherings are ancient, powerful and mysterious. Over time we have lost touch with our roots, connection to our spirit and a deep sense of knowing ourselves. I believe this to be the core of humanities disharmony and disconnection to ourselves and others. Through my own journey, I have come to realise that a practice which offers self-reflection, self-exploration and understanding is the key to a balanced and joyful life.
The purpose of Soulful Sisters Soul Circle is simply to raise our vibration and the energy of the group, allow a process of self-realization and self-exploration which is the basis of wholeness. Over time this process will allow you to feel more content, connected and peaceful within yourself. To explore ourselves takes bravery and to express ourselves and our hearts to others within the circle is a vulnerable and powerful experience, a journey of soul embodiment and truth, mind, body and spirit. The practice of sitting in circle will gently pull back the human ego and its constraints to allow the individual to become better known to themselves within a safe, sacred space.
I began offering these sessions to assist clients on their healing journey to clear stress, connect with like minded souls and grow physically, emotionally and spiritually. The sessions started 5 years ago from humble beginnings at my home studio in my back garden for just a few women to weekly sessions held at Live Balance Grow Kinesiology for a core group of 8 women.
I currently offer weekly sessions and private circles (details below – scroll down! Every session is unique and will offer different topics of discussion, meditation and sharing. To enrich the sessions I will connect with unique crystals, essential oils, colour and natures treasures and beautiful oracle cards to support sessions and offer guidance and messages to the members of the circle. Every session will experience a beautiful sound healing experience during meditation and gorgeous herbal teas and local treats are served at the end during discussion.
I am currently offering Private Circles for Women only. If you have a group of like minded women and would like to form your own circle and looking to deepen your relationship with yourself, connect, share and grow spiritually and emotionally? You can experience a Soulful Sisters Circle as a one off or if you would like to set up a weekly circle with a core group of women this can be arranged.
If this is calling you…………contact me firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to BOOK and I will be in touch asap to secure a time, date and details!
Private Group Session Details
- Duration – Allow 90mins
- Adults only – no children please!
- Capacity – x6 people only.
- BYO water bottle and eye mask if you require one.
- Supplied beautiful herbal teas & treats during discussion time.
- Supplied mat, blanket, cushion and healing remedies.
- Sessions DO NOT run during school term holidays.
- Bookings are essential and pre payment required.
- SMS reminders will be sent 24hrs prior and cancellation policy applies (see below)
- Investment – Group $220
- Private Circle Sessions are held – FRIDAY AFTERNOON 1-2.30pm.
- Changes to your booking can be made up to 1 week prior to your private session.
- Late cancellation of the booking will incur a 50% fee of the total booking fee.
To BOOK a Private Circle please click on the button below:
- Induce a sense of calm & peacefulness
- Reduce tension & stress
- Improves concentration & brings clarity
- Emotional release & letting go
- Deep sense of calm
- Feeling grounded & connected
- Spiritual growth
- Explore self & deeper connection to self & others
- Raise your vibration, energy & consciousness
- Connect with like minded souls
Weekly Soulful Sister Circles
- Friday Circle 10-11.30 FULLY BOOKED
These are weekly session and require a commitment from the members and sessions are not designed to be casual. If you are interested in joining a weekly circle and looking to grow emotionally and spiritually please complete the form below and I will contact you to discuss the classes I offer. Thank You Rebecca x
- x5 Session package $150 ($30 per class)
- x10 Session package $280 ($28 per class)
- Weekly Fee $33
Cancellation Policy – If late notice (less than 24hrs) to reschedule or cancel your class is given, unfortunately no refunds will be given. Thankyou