Friday Mornings at 11.45pm
I have been playing the sound bowls for many years now and use them in my Kinesiology work to shift and balance energy. I began offering sessions to my clients as a way of assisting them on their healing journey and to keep them grounded, stress free, clear and focused. The sessions have grown from their humble beginnings and are a popular gathering every week for like minded souls to connect, shift and balance their energy.
The bowls definitely have their own magic and no session is ever the same. To enrich and support your sound meditation experience I will also connect to different essential oils, crystals, colour, energetic techniques, flower essences and affirmation cards. We will also spend time at the end to share and connect as a group, this is an important part of the session to ground and integrate your energy before you leave the session!
Benefits of the Sound Bowls…..
The sound bowls help to shift and balance our subtle energy. Just like our physical bodies, our energy bodies can get dirty and leave us feeling heavy, stressed, not focused, cranky or confused, basically we can feel our of alignment. These are some of the benefits of the sessions…….
- Induce a sense of calm & peacefulness
- Aid to meditation
- Reduce tension
- Improves concentration
- Reduces respiration & blood pressure
- Synchronizing brain hemispheres – brings clarity
- Enhances creativity
- Emotional release & letting go
- Deep sense of calm
- Feeling grounded & connected
- Spiritual growth
When experiencing the Sound Bowls people may see colours and visions, hear messages, feel a range of body sensations and have an emotional release and access altered states of consciousness. Most people will experience of deep sense of calm, relaxation, centred, connected, peace and some may fall asleep! For people with a busy mind, it can take a few sessions to allow the mind to calm the chatter and begin to follow the beautiful healing sounds of the bowls.
Session Times & Details
- FRIDAY MORNINGS – 11.45-12.45PM
- Duration – 1hr
- Cost $25.00 Incl. gst
- Adults only – no children please!
- Capacity – x6-8 people only
- Bring your own mat, blanket, water bottle & pillow if you require your own – mats and pillows are available at venue anyway.
- Supplied beautiful herbal teas & treats during discussion time.
- Sessions DO NOT run during school term holidays.
Cancellation Policies apply. If you cancel a booking prior to 24hr notice 50% of the scheduled fee will be charged. Thank you for your understanding.
Book your session on line or use the enquiry form below!