About….Soulful Sister Meditation Circles
Soul circles and women’s circles or gatherings are ancient, powerful and mysterious. Over time we have lost touch with our roots, connection to our spirit and a deep sense of knowing ourselves. I believe this to be the core of humanities disharmony and disconnection to ourselves and others. Through my own journey, I have come to realise that a practice which offers self-reflection, self-exploration and understanding is the key to a balanced and joyful life.
The purpose of Soulful Sisters Soul Circle is simply to raise our vibration and the energy of the group, allow a process of self-realization and self-exploration which is the basis of wholeness. Over time this process will allow you to feel more content, connected and peaceful within yourself. To explore ourselves takes bravery and to express ourselves and our hearts to others within the circle is a vulnerable and powerful experience, a journey of soul embodiment and truth, mind, body and spirit. The practice of sitting in circle will gently pull back the human ego and its constraints to allow the individual to become better known to themselves within a safe, sacred space.
I began offering these sessions to assist clients on their healing journey to clear stress, connect with like minded souls and grow physically, emotionally and spiritually. The sessions started 5 years ago from humble beginnings at my home studio in my back garden for just a few women to weekly sessions held at Live Balance Grow Kinesiology for a core group of 8 women.
I currently offer weekly sessions and casual classes (details below – scroll down! Every session is unique and will offer different topics of discussion, meditation and sharing. To enrich the sessions I will connect with unique crystals, essential oils, colour and natures treasures and beautiful oracle cards to support sessions and offer guidance and messages to the members of the circle. Every session will experience a beautiful sound healing experience during meditation and gorgeous herbal teas and local treats are served at the end during discussion.
- Duration – Allow 90mins
- Adults only – no children please!
- Capacity – x6 people only.
- BYO water bottle and eye mask if you require one.
- Supplied beautiful herbal teas & treats during discussion time.
- Supplied mat, blanket, cushion and healing remedies.
- Bookings are essential and pre payment required.
- Cancellation policy applies – see below
- Investment – $33
Benefits of the Session
- Induce a sense of calm & peacefulness
- Reduce tension & stress
- Improves concentration & brings clarity
- Emotional release & letting go
- Deep sense of calm
- Feeling grounded & connected
- Spiritual growth
- Explore self & deeper connection to self & others
- Raise your vibration, energy & consciousness
- Connect with like minded souls
An SMS reminder will be sent to you 48hrs prior. Please note that changes to your booking can be made up to 24hrs – unfortunately if you cancel your place in the circle less than 24hr prior no refund will be given.
- Fridays 10-11.30 – Weekly Sessions – Booked Out
- Fridays 12-1.30pm – Weekly Sessions – Available
- x5 Session package $150 ($30 per class) OR
- x10 Session package $280 ($28 per class) OR
- Causal Fee $33