This two day soul retrieval Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology course enlightens your path as we explore the six Transpersonal Chakras – Earth Star, Causal, Soul Star, Stellar Gateway, Universal and Divine Gateway.
These extraordinary chakras connect you from the deepest roots and core of the Earth and your genetics, DNA and ancestors through to your Soul energy, blueprint, universal connection and the highest Divine source possible.
Balancing these chakras brings lessons, genetic history and karmic patterns to the surface while activating soul acceptance, enlightenment, awareness, connection, unity and your spiritual truth and purpose.
This unique new and exciting eye-opening spiritual chakra course provides insight into looking at the Transpersonal Chakras and our energy system from a more spiritual higher perspective. Discover how to open up the doorways to your unlimited self to create a feeling of oneness through all areas of your life. Illuminate your soul and surrender to the flow of all consciousness beyond matter whilst exploring the universal energy of the stars, sun, moon, planets, galaxy and other realms!
Marvel at how incredible it is to connect to your Soul on all levels, raise awareness, shift energy and balance our fascinating chakra energy system. Delve deep into the lesser known Transpersonal Chakras including their Colour, Energy, Prana, Aura, Purpose, Embrace, Spiritual Lesson, Activation and Connections.
Learn practical easy to use tools and techniques to understand and integrate all the facets of the Transpersonal Chakras through the use of crystals, essential oils, affirmations, sound, colour, figure 8’s, spiral energy, spiritual practices, Nature’s Healing Chi and so much more!
What you will learn – Course Content
A clear, detailed, comprehensive and easy to use step-by-step 100+ page colour manual accompanies this course.
- The location, chakra mode testing position, colour, energy, prana, aura, purpose, embrace, spiritual lesson, activation and connection of the 6 Transpersonal Chakras – Earth Star, Causal, Soul Star, Stellar Gateway, Universal, Divine Gateway.
- The qualities and emotions of each chakra
- Emotional indications of a balanced and imbalanced chakra
- Willingness, Connection Points, Universe Connection, Surrogacy and Goal Setting.
- Finger modes used to tap into chakras as well as finger modes for specific techniques and all correction remedies
- How to identify when a chakra is out of balance or low on energy through muscle reflex testing and why the chakra is imbalanced including specific wording to enable awareness for the client plus using age recessing and area of involvement
- Detailed Transpersonal Chakra remedy information and practical application for the following natural healing remedies:
- Essential oils
- Chakra Balancing Sprays & Oils
- Flower Essences
- Aura-Soma Colour infused oils
- Oracle/Healing Cards
- Activities & Spiritual Practices
- Nature’s Healing Chi ~ Shells & Feathers
- Shamanic Healing Tools
- Crystal Pendulums
- Figure 8’s
- Spiral Energy
- Hands-on energy healing
- Emotional Stress Release (ESR)
- Plus so much more…
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure for Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology including an easy to follow session template to use on clients or yourself
- Lots of practice time on massage tables with other workshop participants using the full Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology balance protocol to master the process and practice using all the different remedies to assist others healing as well as obtain beautiful healings yourself.
Pre-requisite: Chakra Healing Kinesiology course or equivalent or qualified Kinesiologist with working knowledge and understanding of clearing the seven major chakras.
Accreditation & Assessment Information
16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)hours:
16 hours attendance / 31 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies and an online written multiple choice and short answer assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16hrs.
- Thursday 5th – Friday 6th November 9.00-5.30pm
Instructor: Rebecca Shute-Lynas
Venue: Live Balance Grow Studio
Investment: $550.00 inc. GST
Enrolments Close: 23.10.20
Payment Plans – are available